Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I want from J. Crew NOW

I love J.Crew as a brand- no a lifestyle. I adore their clean minimalistic lines, feminine detail, and classic well designed clothing that is built to last. Right now, I'm obsessing over their Boyfriend Fatigue Jacket in camo. It looks beyond perfect with a simple outfit, stripes, and a great pair of ankle skinny jeans. Maybe even with a fun necklace added to spice things up. I've always loved the military trend which has been going on strong for years now, (I've had a classic military jacket for spring the past five seasons) and the trend is surprisingly very approachable.



BOYFRIEND FATIGUE JACKET $158




SELVEDGE TOOTHPICK JEAN IN CHERISH WASH $188



STRIPE-SLEEVE TEE $45


KIKI BALLET FLATS $130


CIRCULAR PETALS NECKLACE $138










No comments:

Post a Comment