Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Perfect Winter Outfit


Not being able to wear white beyond Labor Day is officially a thing of the past. Winter white is huge now, and is a perfectly polished neutral. One of my favorite white pieces to wear during these cold winter months is a pair of white ankle cut skinny jeans from J. Crew. Paired with an earthy neutral sweater and suede grey booties brings it all together. I love this Moto sweater from All Saints because the suede patches give it a bit of an edge and the booties from Steve Madden are low enough when worn with the jeans to sneak in just a bit of ankle.
Steve Madden Milaan Boots
$99.95


Steve Madden Milaan Boots
$99.95


Steve Madden Milaan Boots
$99.95



No comments:

Post a Comment