Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Spotlight on Michael Kors

Michael Kors is a brand both expensive and affordable. By this statement I mean looks expensive- is affordable. I've fallen in love with the flat 'Persia' sandals in ivory leather with gold hardware. They look incredible on and are oh so comfortable. Surprisingly they go with so much and can dress up even the most basic jeans & tee outfit. The next Michael Kors accessory I'm absolutely infatuated with is the 38mm 5 link bracelet watch. It's bold, classic and looks so sophisticated on. It also looks like you stole your boyfriend's watch which is a look I adore.

MICHAEL Michael Kors Persia Thong $135
Michael Kors 5 Link Bracelet Watch 38mm $225

No comments:

Post a Comment