Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Limited Edition Vogue Beach Towel

Whilst flipping through pages of Vogue's March 2012 issue, I came across an advertisement for a limited edition Vogue beach towel sold at the Conde Nast (Vogue's publisher's) website. The towel is large and oversized (120x 180 cm) with a vibrant red border, bold white letters spelling out "Vogue" in the top center, and features Eduardo Garcia Benito's illustration of a flapper which graced the July 15, 1926 edition of the magazine. This art deco beach towel seems like it would be a must have item for Summer 2012- that is until you look at the price tag...
Vogue Beach Towel $450

No comments:

Post a Comment