Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NYC Living

Recently over my last winter break, my boyfriend and I decided to take a few days to go to NYC together. Now, I haven't been to New York since I was maybe fourteen years old, and even then only visited Times Square (most likely). This new trip was enough to strike a strong newfound love for me and the city. I love the ambiance, the atmosphere, the sheer massiveness of NYC. Most of all, I like its style and grace. NYC is definitely where it's at.




No comments:

Post a Comment