Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Who Wears Short Shorts



So what I'm really looking for this summer... what I'm really on the hunt for, is a pair of perfect fitting jean shorts. And not any old pair of jean shorts. SHORT jean shorts. Sure I love my array of vintage levis I've made into cutoffs myself over the years, but his summer they just won't cut it. Yes, my latest obsession is True Religion Joey jean shorts. At $172 if I can't have those I might, mighttt have to settle for Abercrombie flagship shorts at a much cheaper price of $58. Here are the two shorts below, with some celebs in the joey cutoffs as well:

Joey Cut Offs

Abercrombie Flagship
 




No comments:

Post a Comment