Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Style Spotter #19


With an eclectic and globally conscious style, Brianna, a history and archeology major, wears a patterned dress from Marshall’s, a cream wide stretch belt from Urban Outfitters, a cream faux-crocodile leather bag also from Urban, and brown leather braided flip flops from American Eagle. Her accessories include a hammered silver ring purchased at payless, white rose-shaped studs from forever 21, and wrap bracelets from both Ecuador and China.  I caught up with Brianna and asked her a few questions:

           
How would you describe your style?
“I just throw things together. I wear a lot of dresses. I have more of a cultural wardrobe than anything; I like patterns and things made in other countries, I might describe my style as a bit feminine as well.”

Where do you like to shop?
“Forever 21 is my favorite, and T.J. Maxx is my second- you can find great things very cheap there.”

Favorite article of clothing you own right now?
“I have like 65 dresses, but I just got a one-shoulder banded gold dress which I love.”

Where do you go to for inspiration?
“I look at national geographic a lot. I find pictures with patterns and tribal prints and try to recreate them or find similar things in stores.”

No comments:

Post a Comment