Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Style Spotter #18


Describing her style as “bohemian, casual, and sometimes dressy when I feel like it,” Kim Chau, a biology major, wears a dark floral chiffon top from Zara with forever 21 skinny jeans, tucked into brown leather boots purchased at Charlotte Russe. Her accessories include a black patent leather purse also from forever 21 and hand-made drop earrings. Kim states that she’s “very into floral patterns” and loves to shop at Urban Outfitters, forever 21, and “just random places usually.”  Kim admits to being inspired by the bohemian look, Marc Jacobs’ designs, and says that Lauren Conrad is her favorite style icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment