Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

GIANT

                                                      

                                                      

Elizabeth Taylor
February 27, 1932- March 23, 2011

Here are some pictures of Elizabeth Taylor from one of my favorite movies, Giant. Giant was released in November 1956 and also stars Rock Hudson and James Dean. I think one of the most famous pictures from the movie is the one which I have listed first, directly below. Often referred to as 'Good Friday', Dean stands holding a rifle behind his shoulders (as though it is a cross), while Taylor kneels before him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment