Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Long Wrap Sweaters


One of my most favorite and comfortable things to wear during the winter season is a simple outfit consisting of just leggings (usually and almost always black, and preferably from American Apparel), a cotton long-sleeved shirt, and a sweater long and roomy enough to balance out the tighter pieces of clothing. Shoe's you ask? Moccasins if the weather permits (before it's absolutely freezing out of course), tall leather boots, or depending on the weather some rain boots, or a sturdy pair of winter duck boots. Its all very New England, very Boston if you ask me. The reason I like this outfit so much, and declare it my winter-weather-uniform is because its so freaking comfortable. I love leggings since to me they're so much more comfortable than stiff jeans, and long sweaters are so warm and classic looking. Its really a way to dress like total scrub (due to its comfortable and relaxed vibe) without actually looking like one. There is no need to hide in sweatpants and sweatshirts all winter, here are some cozy sweater options:
ByCorpus Popcorn Sweater : $68

Gap Cable Cardigan: $69.50

1 comment: