Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Perfect Winter-Weather Boots

Speaking of ski trips, I've lined up two of the best examples of snow boots I could find. The first pair is from Ugg Australia, but its not the classic style Ugg you may be thinking of. It the Ugg Adirondack Boot ii ($200). This boot can be found at most sporting goods stores, and even places such as Bloomingdales. They're warm and insulated with shearling, water-proof, and extremely durable. Perfect for a heavy and very cold winter.


My next example is a more classic style of the duck boot. Tis pair is from Land's end and is also very similar to the LL Bean version of this boot. The Land's End pair however, is much less expensive at only $69.50. This pair isn't really insulated but that problem can be solved by simply wearing a pair of really cozy knit socks. Super water-proof, and a classic staple for the New England Winter, these boots can be worn on rainy days throughout the spring and fall as well.


1 comment: