Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ski Trip Cothing

In the midst of planning a mid-december ski trip with some friends the details of the house and activities have taken a back seat only to the outfits I plan on buying/wearing. There's the ski pants and jacket from Land's End, some sweaters, thermals, knit socks, anything traditional and everything cozy. I think Land's End is such a perfect place to start when looking for classic New England ski and winter clothes. Everything is affordable, very good quality, and if you don't feel like ordering online or from their catalogue, simply stroll into any Sears where you can try things on before you buy. I found some really great stuff that I feel will truly be an investment in other future ski trips.

Ski Jacket
on sale from $169.50 to $79.99







Ski Pants
$99.50







Cable-knit turtle-neck sweater
On sale from $89.50 to $79.50






Corduroy pants
$39.50

1 comment: