Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Furrreeezing


When it gets cold, there is certainly no need to sacrifice glamour for the sake of staying warm. Take a cue from Goldie Hawn and daughter Kate Hudson. While vacationing in Sundance, the two women wore fabulous fur coats to stay warm, while at the same time staying stylish. Of course you also don't need to wear real fur, there are plenty of alternatives, especially this season where things like faux fur vests are all the rage. Everywhere from Old Navy, to designers like Anna Sui are selling them, and you can find a variety of styles as well as prices.
On a side note, Beyonce looks hot in fur in NY recently:

Some other options for faux fur:
Gap's "Snow Fur Vest" $49.50
Urban Outfitter's "Ecote Faux Fur Vest" $98



5 comments:

  1. I'm guilty of wearing real leather and I feel like such a hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but that last vest looks silly, and $98 dollars. That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a PETA nightmare! Good thing that there are not any PETA activists in our class. And I agree with Dan that last vest is ugly. It looks like a retro vest, maybe something that a Visigoth or Vandal would have worn while sacking Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the white vest from the gap, it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys its faux fur! that means its not real duh

    ReplyDelete