Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Dakota is all grown up


I love this dress. I wish i knew where I could find it, I would buy it in a heart beat! As you all may have noticed I'm a tad bit obsessed with leopard. This looks classy, classic, and edgy without being too stuffy. Her hair doesn't look half bad either.

6 comments:

  1. She looks nice. How much do you think she brought the dress for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove dakota fanning- she's grown up fast and always looks stylish now everytime she goes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress too. Too bad I didn't have the body for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Dakota Fanning! (is that creepy?) She was a great child actress and she is definitely gonna go places in Hollywood. She had the talent as a kid I’m sure it is even more developed now. The only mature film I have seen her in was Twilight (I use mature loosely here) and she was great at that! We might expect some big things for her in the future.

    ReplyDelete