Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Style Spotter #7


Nhuann Le, a biology major originally from Vietnam, sports a stylish meets practical ensemble with this very weather appropriate outfit. On a rainy day Nhuann dressed in a long neutral trench coat from LF Boutique, a basic white button down from Saks Fifth Avenue, Rock & Republic jeggings, and Tory Burch’s Reva patent leather ballet flats in black (worn “because they’re waterproof”).  Her accessories included beaded earrings from So Good Jewelry and the Coach “Poppy Glam” signature tote bag in black. I asked Nhuann, who also works part time at the Louis Vuitton store in Copley Mall, a couple questions about her classic and timeless style:

How do you describe your style?
“Comfortable, simple, but very put together at the same time.”

Where do you typically like to shop?
“Everywhere basically, but I like to shop at LF boutique, Saks, and anywhere on Newbury Street is my favorite.”

What inspired the outfit you’re wearing today?
“Actually my outfit was inspired by the Chanel Lipstick I bought yesterday at the Chanel counter in Saks. So I decided to dress neutral and classy.”


No comments:

Post a Comment