Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lucky Brand "Azura" Black Flat Boots

So as of recent, I've made it my own personal mission to find the perfect pair of black leather boots. This has proved difficult however. I bought a pair of brown riding boots last season, and didn't realize that almost every pair of flat black boots would be modeled after them this season. I was looking for a pair that was sleek, but at the same time wearable, and somewhat unlike last years pair. I finally stumbled upon the Lucky Brand Black "Azura" Flat Boots while perusing the Bloomingdales website. They are perfect. The site describes them as "Sleek leather boots with a slight wooden wedge for a comfortable yet stylish touch." And at $179 the price right. 

2 comments:

  1. I was pretty surprised by how quick riding boots took over, too. But I think it has a lot to do with the whole earthy-green thing exploding. Half of the fashion-conscious population that isn't trying to be strange, classic, or avant garde would look just as at home in a Lord of the Rings musical as they would on the T.

    ReplyDelete