Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Skull Scarves


So I know I'm kinda late to the party- but I'm becoming re-obsessed with that circa-2007 skull scarf trend. I just recently resurrected mine from the back of my closet and plan on wearing it out once again very soon. The skull scarves I'm especially digging are those from late and great designer Alexander McQueen. I think this accessory should really be considered a staple. Here some pictures of celebrities wearing this trend in the past:

No comments:

Post a Comment