Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ohh just some examples of really great street style....

I got these pictures from lookbook.com, and picked these girls because of the way their outfits stood out- but in the simplest kind of way. Am I making sense here? Maybe just check out the pictures and see for yourself...
This one is by far my favorite, I'm a HUGE fan of colored blazers (black gets a little repetitive after a few seasons). Also I absolutely love the leather leggings, I think they look a lot more put together than regular skinny jeans. The accessories are to die for, those suede booties are so in right now, along with the chiffon scarf, and Alexander Wang bag. 
This outfit is so creative and this chick makes it work. There are so many unique but classic elements that the average wearer wouldn't even think to put together for themselves. Like the old grandpa blazer (so cool), the off-white lace shorts, unexpected pop of mustard yellow in the T-shirt, and classic crossbody with flats.
This outfit is simple hippie-chick cool. The tights under jean shorts, skinny brown belt and crossbody bag, and of course that awesome chiffon paisley patterned shirt that looks like it took hours upon hours to discover at a thrift or vintage store. 
This outfit I love for its reoccurring use of neutrals throughout the ensemble: the nude/pink henley, with the beige belt and sandals. The bag adds a splash of camel into the outfit while still staying true to the overall color scheme, while the long black shorts keep it all from looking too washed out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment