Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Tights and Shorts, A Do or a Don't

Tights under jean shorts??? I've long pondered this question especially during the summer/fall transitionary period.  Is this trend a do, or simply a don't that should be left in the 80's along with neon cotton apparel, acid jeans, and teased hair.  I could see this working with the right shoes, and if the rest of the ensemble is kept simple and chic. Maybe some boots, and lots of black? I can picture wearing this outfit on an afternoon shopping excursion, or a matinee downtown, but never as an outfit fit to impress. Regardless, here are some pictures of this trend done right:



1 comment:

  1. I wear tights under shorts for running! However, I am not welling to risk the look as a fashion statement in my social life.

    ReplyDelete