Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Seeing Double


The double-breasted CAMEL coat is a must have for this fall. Camel being the neutral color it is gives this coat the ability to go with almost any outfit, and bring it from casual to expensive. So classic. This coat is a staple for the upcoming winter of 2010-11. Camel is the perfect 'in between color' for winter-not snow white and not as dreary as black or dark gray. With fans such as Blake Lively and Kate Hudson alike, this coat can be kept minimal or glamorous. Add a bright scarf, a sleek pair of calfskin boots, something leopard, whatever anything goes.





1 comment:

  1. I love your style choices. I am really liking the post where yout alk about what UMB students are wearing, where the got it, and pictures so we can really see how they are putting it all together. It'd be awesome when you post on things, such as the camel jacket, if you could provide a couple places to find them and prices.

    ReplyDelete