Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Friday, September 10, 2010

FALL CAT

OKay some might say tacky... but i definately say fierce. The faux leopard fur jacket has seen plenty of seasons but this fall 2010 will be it's most memorable year I'm sure. Everyone has worn one from first lady and style icon Jackie O, to Mary-Kate Olsen and my own personal style icon Kate Moss. I picture this coat with black levi skinny jeans, flats, and a neutral colored top. Over the top yet understated... if thats even possible. Personally I have my eye on this one from Urban Outfitter's line Sparkle and Fade- http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=18845131&parentid=TRENDS_FALLCAT_W&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,&navCount=0&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=TRENDS_FALLCAT_W&popId=TRENDS_FALLCATALOG&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=

No comments:

Post a Comment