Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MBMJ

My new bag! A couple months ago I was obsessing over a couple different crossbody bags. They're super popular right now and very on trend for fall. I originally wanted the small Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Nugget leather crossbody. However, after I saw the MBMJ Hillier Hobo I was sold. The Hillier Hobo is bigger, has a handle in addition to the crossbody strap, and as for good looking bags its utterly gorgeous. I bought it from Bloomingdales the other week and have been wearing it ever since!

Here are some celebs also sporting my bag-

Kate Beckingsale


Blake Lively


Jennifer Garner


Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment