Trends, Tips, and Snippets

This Blog was created due to my obsession with list making and keeping all of the things I wanted to buy organized. Eventually there were just too many lists, so I decided to start this, a blog where I could keep all of my thoughts, ideas, and prospective shopping all in one place.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cross-Body Bags

I have to (have to) add a stylish little cross-body bag to my collection... so casually and effortlessly chic, they are soo great for running errands down-town, or shopping on the go. I'm used to carrying around my life inside my purse but that will have to change since thats impossible with a cross-body. Just the necessities, like money, mascara, and hand cream will have room in this one. They're quickly gaining some on trend attention and come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Some of the bags I'm really digging right now:



kate spade new york Darien Thomas Leather Crossbody Bag $155


Cole Haan Ali Patent Leather Crossbody Bag $98


MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q Nugget Leather Crossbody Bag $198

*note the marc jacobs one comes in some cool cool colors "tourmaline green" "wave turquoise" "steel" and "chambray" 

No comments:

Post a Comment